Come and watch the finalists of the Humanities Innovation Challenge pitch their ideas. They are:
- Caroline Thurston pitching Accessible Archaeology from the Humanities Division
- Meredith Paker pitching the Oxford Bottle Project from the Faculty of History
- Leah Broad pitching The Oxford Culture Review from the Faculty of Music
- Katherine Jang pitching 3D PRIME who is in the School of Geography and has been working on a joing project with the Humanities and GLAM Divisions
- Armand D'Angour pitching Eureka! The Four Roots of Innovation from the Faculty of Classics
Join us for tea and coffee from 5. The pitches will start at 5:30 sharp, networking drinks reception at 6:20 and the winner announced at around 7:10. All people affiliated with TORCH, the Humanities Division, Social Sciences Division and friends of Oxford University Innovation are welcome.
To register please follow the link.