Women in the Humanities
Women in the Humanities has five main aims:
• To create knowledge that develops new perspectives on gender equality. Oxford has the largest concentration of humanities researchers in the world, many of whom focus on women. Their collaboration can produce novel and workable solutions to advancing gender equality.
• To train and mentor the next generation of pioneering women scholars, policymakers and professionals by supporting research into women’s lives and representations.
• To promote women’s voices and influence within the Humanities.
• To support the University in its promotion of gender equality, recognised by the Vice-Chancellor as a strategic aim for Oxford.
• To collaborate with a variety of institutions and individuals to promote common aims and public engagement in Oxford and beyond.
Women in the Humanities is co-Directed by Senia Paseta and Selina Todd and works under the guidance of a Steering Committee and an Advisory Board.
Further details about our fellowships can be found on our ‘News’ page. Details about our forthcoming events and meetings can be found here.
To join the WiH mailing list please send a blank email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Women in the Humanities on Twitter