Looking for inspiration and ideas for evaluating a public engagement with research (PER) activity? Planning an activity and not sure where to start with evaluation? Facing an evaluation challenge? Join us at the next Breakfast Evaluation Club, an informal drop-in to discuss all things PER evaluation. *Tea/coffee and croissants provided.
The next drop-in will take place on: Thursday 16 May
Join us at the next Breakfast Evaluation Club for:
- Advice on how to get started with an evaluation
- Evaluating a specific project
- Feedback on evaluation plans
- Discuss your evaluation challenges
- Ideas and inspiration for creative evaluation tools
We will also be sharing copies of our Little book of evaluation tools: Curiosity Carnival case studies. This booklet highlights a range of practical evaluation tools used at Curiosity Carnival, a University-wide festival of PER.
See here for more information about the Breakfast Evaluation Club.