Join Professor Kathryn Sutherland for a debate for Academic Book Week with four panelists and two respondents addressing issues around the Academic Monograph from the perspectives of the academic writer, the academic librarian, the academic publisher and the academic bookseller.
- Richard Ovenden (Bodley’s Librarian)
- Chris Wickham (Head of the Humanities Division)
- Mark Knowles (Digital Development Manager for Medicine, OUP)
- Kieron Smith (Digital Director, Blackwell Ltd)
- Henry Woodhuysen (Rector of Lincoln College)
- Kathryn Eccles (Digital Humanities Champion)
Kathryn Sutherland (Chair of the Advisory Board of The Academic Book of the Future project)